Quarantine. Shelter-in-Place. Social Distancing. We’re in an unprecedented period of work-life challenges with COVID-19. Like many of you we find ourselves at home with our little ones as a result of the global pandemic.
We have compiled a list below of our five favorite FREE ways to help keep your kids entertained and educated during this time:
- Scholastic Learn at Home – This program has day-by-day learning activities, videos and books for students Pre-K-9th Grade. My daughters look forward to this activity everyday, and I appreciate the varied book selection helps add to our home library. There is no sign in or credit card needed to enjoy this!
- Phoenix Zoo’s #DigitalSafari – Missing the zoo? I know our kids are. Every day our favorite local place is showcasing animals for their #DigitalSafari on their Facebook page.
- Arizona Science Center – The Science Center is hosting Facebook Live experiments that pair with books on their facebook page. All the experiments can be easily replicated at home and are a fun, and sometimes messy, way to spend your afternoon.
- Arizona Sports Teams like the Arizona Diamondbacks and Arizona Coyotes have released free print-at-home coloring pages.
- Need to Hop on a Conference call? Storybook Entertainment is doing story time videos with coloring as a variety of Story time favorite characters. This even is LIVE everyday, but previously recorded sessions can also be found on their page.
If you are facing any technical challenges at your new home office, contact us for assistance! As always, our consultations are FREE.